- You think building trust is about team-building.
- You think your team members generally know what’s going on.
- You believe being busy as a leader is good.
- You sort-of prepare for your one-on-one meetings
- You try to solve the problem yourself, because you’re the domain expert.
- You think transparency all the time is good.
- You think you communicate the vision in your team well.
- You think you’re giving enough feedback.
- You’re nice.
Quelle: The 9 mistakes you don’t know you’re making as a new manager – Signal v. Noise