Code of Conduct for Managers | Small Business – Chron.com
- Honesty – Effective managers must be honest about aspects such as production and profit at all times.
- Accountability – Take responsibility for your actions and overall performance
- Integrity – Be consistent in your decision-making and resolution of issues
- Respect – Treat staff members, customers and your own supervisor with the same respect you would expect for yourself.
- Flexibility – Show patient and work with those in need of assistance
Quelle: Code of Conduct for Managers | Small Business – Chron.com